Manage token & NFT
- 1.Find the Wallet button at the top right corner of the homepage.
- 2.Tap the button then you will see your assets that are available.
- 1.Tap “Add” on the homepage or wallet page.
- 2.Choose add token or NFT to manually add.
- 3.Follow the prompts to finish.
Any ETH-based token (ERC20, 721, and more) such as ETH, USDT, BNB, etc. You may need to manually add some tokens to see them within Fizen Wallet.
If you want to buy cryptocurrency using fiat, you will have to use our On-ramper service.
You can find a token contract with
- Network explorer
- Token listing sites such as CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko
Unfortunately, Fizen Wallet cannot reverse the transaction or refund the value once you confirm the transaction. Since Fizen Wallet is not a custodial wallet and we do not keep any of your data, so you are the custodian of your own assets.
If you can’t see your tokens on Fizen Wallet, you may not have added the token to your wallet.
If you don’t see a fiat value next to your token, it may be because the token is unlisted on CoinMarketCap.
Yes! We support ERC-721 token with Opensea metadata standard.
You can find Collection via the NFT tab on the wallet screen.
Fizen Wallet does not yet support ERC-1155, this includes the store as well as sending and receiving information.
NFT detection enables the possibility to view the list of all Fizen partner projects. This feature allows you to add a project's token and NFT with a few taps rather than remembering the asset's collection address and token ID.
Tap on Settings on the sidebar and turn on Token & NFT detection.
- 1.Make sure you have enough gas for the transaction.
- 2.Select the NFT you want to send.
- 3.Tap on Send icon next to NFT name and token ID.
- 4.Enter the address you wish to send it to.
- 5.Confirm that you want to make the transaction.
- 1.Tap on “Receive” on the homepage or wallet page to provide the sender with your public address or QR code.
- 2.Have the sender send the NFT.
- 3.Add the NFT to your Fizen Wallet.
If you receive this error message, please make sure that you’re trying to add an NFT that you own. You can verify on the network’s explorer that you own the asset.